Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Who Peed on My Yoga Mat?

Let me set you straight. I have never even attempted to do yoga...but I did just read Lela Davidson's latest book, Who Peed on My Yoga Mat?. A wonderfully witty follow-up to Blacklisted from the PTA, this collection of stories from the front lines of parenthood, womanhood, even bloggerhood, will keep you grinning and giggling from the first page to the last!



Lela knows how to channel her wit, sarcasm and feistiness in way that makes you feel like you could go out and conquer your own blunders in life with grace and confidence. From her son accidentally dropping the F-bomb, to how to properly apply Aqua Net at your 40th birthday party, Lela offers up a rosy outlook on how she deals with life's little imperfections. And rest assured that you do find out who did the peeing as well as how she actually got blacklisted from the PTA! There's reason enough to run out and grab this book.

 
She's launching Who Peed on My Yoga Mat this upcoming Tuesday, Dec 4th!
It's also available on Kindle.

1 comments:

Lela said...

Thank you! I'm so glad you like it :) Can't wait to see you on Tuesday!